Adelina Anthony and D’lo on stage together. I’m SO IN! I love these folks and their arte and community work so damn much. QPOC FTW
“The Beast of Times is like Portlandia meets the animals from the cartoon The Far Side, but with sexy progressive queer people of color politics!
The Beasts of Times is also a satirical and queer allegory, which explores the contradictions and pains of coming to political consciousness as “Other” in a world where environmental and ethnic diversity are quickly becoming passé.
A work that employs incisive and poignant humor to expose the human love of greed and the human greed for love, Adelina Anthony writes a theatrical work for a new generation of poltico/as with a good measure of ‘throw-back’ ‘movement memory’ thrown in and a queer bent to shape it all.
Artists bios available on:
You can get tickets HERE
- martianwritings likes this
- whoisdangerwoman reblogged this from fyqueerlatinxs and added:
- womancave likes this
- ludotomboi likes this
- angryqueershakespeare likes this
- gelopanda reblogged this from fyqueerlatinxs
- gelopanda likes this
- knaveofsmiles likes this
- blackmagicalgirlmisandry reblogged this from fyqueerlatinxs
- fyqueerlatinxs reblogged this from lalunafemme
- corazon-y-mente likes this
- londonbeauty likes this
- checkmeboo likes this
- theunbearablelightnessofpeeing reblogged this from lalunafemme
- piathabia likes this
- provocatoria likes this
- lalunafemme posted this